Peach Tree

Peach Tree
Compliments of my husband, the "budding" photographer.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Been meaning to do this...

...since last summer. I found out today that my little sister has a blog. I could tell she was apprehensive for me to read it - because it was "negative" - "her place to vent." I read it and loved it for how real it was.

Being real in front of strangers is sometimes easier than with family and friends. I hate letting people down. Especially my mother. If I'm not smiling when I talk to her on the phone she asks what's wrong.

Before I started this I was wondering what my theme would be. Cooking? "Trying" to have a baby? Starting a writing career? Being a teacher? And who's going to read this, and therefore, how honest do I want to be?

I couldn't narrow my theme, and I couldn't think of a creative name for my blog. Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you approved of my blog :)

    I can't wait to see what you come up with! Do it all!!!

    ReplyDelete