Peach Tree

Peach Tree
Compliments of my husband, the "budding" photographer.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Launch success

I wasn't sure at first, but after looking at the numbers it was a pretty successful party. About 1/3 of the people I invited came- which is what they said to expect. I had 8 or 9. I'm still waiting on some outside orders to come in before the party closes Friday. It was hard being the host and the jewelry salesman at the same time. I realize now that I wasn't touching the jewelry and showing people things. Also, the Bryan's laptop died and so did the Lounge music I had just downloaded. Oh well. The food and drink was great. Stellatinis, cheeseball, dip, pita chips, celery and grapes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready for my party!!! I'm so glad you started to do this. Theres a lot of freedom in doing what you want, when you want, lovin it, and makin some money too!

    Can't wait to get my bangles :)

    ReplyDelete