Peach Tree

Peach Tree
Compliments of my husband, the "budding" photographer.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Perfect Day

I get busy and forget about blogging. I hope now that I have a netbook I'll remember more often!

I had a wonderful day today. I was totally on my own; Bryan left for a track meet at 4am and I slept in until I woke up at 9. The day was mine to do whatever I chose. No one to consider. No one to check-in with. I felt more free than I have in a long time!

That may sound bad in regards to my husband. I don't mean it that way. I'm just a VERY independent person and my husband is not. So today was a day that rarely happens. It felt great.

I ate breakfast and had coffee and decided to go to Amarillo and buy a netbook. I had been thinking this over since last August. I just did it. By the way, Best Buy is so slow and annoying. I almost walked out. But I really wanted my netbook-so i gave in.

I ran to Market Street, Starbucks, a few places looking for some self-tanner. Oh, and had to retrieve my debit card from Leals that I left behind Wednesday.

Came home. Let my doggies in and finished reading Eclipse. Wow! Started Breaking Dawn on a Kindle from school. Have to say, the Kindle is kind of fun. It's easier to hold than a book. I didn't think I'd like it, but I do.

I'm just home, snuggling in my cozy house-in from the foggy cold outside, reading, with my doggies by my side. Waiting for my babydoll to get home. I'm really so lucky to have this cozy life.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I would have known you were in town...we could have grabbed lunch. We really need to get together sometime. Glad you had a relaxing day....I feel like I've got NOTHING accomplished all day. Oh well, just means I have to be double productive tomorrow after church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm selfish with time, so I completely understand. And I'm glad you had such a cozy day! I've been doing that for about the past week :) I think its time I started going back outside I suppose. My cough is going away too, for the most part!

    I wanna see this so called net book! Is it really compact? The ones I've seen are!

    ReplyDelete