Peach Tree

Peach Tree
Compliments of my husband, the "budding" photographer.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Three weeks to TAKS. Frenulectomy behind me. Waiting on Bryan's test results. A bit of a stressful time I guess. The reality is if Bryan doesn't pass this test he may have to find a new job in a new district.

So our whole livelyhood kind of depends on that. Part of me wishes he would get a new job close by so he could work for a different coach. Sunray. Bushland.

Part of me wants to go toward Dallas or Austin. But I cringe at the thought of packing and moving and unpacking and redecorating. And of trying to sell the house. And take on rent or a 2nd mortgage at the same time.

For the most part I'm cozy here. Hopefully B passes his test so we are not forced to do something we don't want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment